Monday 24 March 2014

Progress

I've taken the past few weeks to test and explore methods and techniques that I can use to illustrate each of my interactions with site through the expression of my geometries.  I really liked the discussions of introducing these geometries back into Canvey in order to adapt the landscape / as landscape informants and have started to test how I could visualise this in cinema 4d.  The next steps are to actually produces the geometries that represent my body parts and to recreate the conditions which were experienced during my site visit. The following are a few of the stills and movie tests that I have produced.

Material tests using light to colour and an atom array to produce a hybrid line render:









Movie clips testing animatable features as well as testing movement type:












No comments:

Post a Comment